PDA

View Full Version : CB 33 - Balance overview for all 16 champions

Kadurkel
09-20-2016, 02:01 AM
Makoa:
- Range of RMB ability is still slightly too long with current cooldown (so either cooldown should be increased or range should be decreased)

Barik:
- Is probably balanced when other champions are brought down to this level

Fernando:
- Shield cooldown should be increased by at least 2 seconds
- Fireball damage scaling when multiple enemies are hit should be removed and base dmg increased

Ruckus:
- Maybe increase the distance of the gapclose ability slightly?

Cassie:
- Q ability damage increase from 150 to 450 is insanity, 300 feels more appropriate
- RMB ability damage should be increased from 200 to 300

Kinessa:
- Seems to be almost perfectly balanced

Drogoz:
- RMB ability explosion should fall off from 1000 in the center to 250 on the outside

Bomb king:
- LMB damage should be lowered from 900 to 800 (the text says 1000 and isn't updated yet)
- Poppy bomb should deal 300 damage (also to yourself)

Viktor:
- Ultimate damage should be lowered from 1400 to 1000

Pip:
- F ability needs slight decrease of the movement speed buff

Grohk:
- Totem base health sould be increased from 700 to 1400

Grover:
- Ultimate heal needs to be decreased from 2500 to 1500

Skye:
- LMB damage should be lowered from 150 to 125
- Remove bonus damage from RMB ability

Evie:
- All abilities should be disabled during ice block
- Bonus damage should be removed from the Q ability
- Ice block should do 500 damage each second to nearby enemies that are inside that marking area
- Increase the radius of the Ice block marking area

Buck:
- LMB fire rate should be lowered from 0.9 to 0.7

Androxus:
- LMB ability damage should be lowered from 650 to 550
- Ultimate damage should be lowered from 1000 to 750

Thiau
09-20-2016, 03:16 AM
not even close .

BDra
09-20-2016, 03:43 AM
Fernando: No.
Ruckus: Needs longer reload and his new ability like this is just silly.
Drogoz: They just need to put the regular AOE falloff on his ability.
Bomb king: LMB does 900 last time I played him.
Viktor: There's more wrong with Viktor than his lazy damage Ultimate.
Grohk: not really
Grover: We don't know if the heals are the problem or HiRez their sudden switch from skill/Ability to high health pool meat shields for Champions.
Skye: Just no, She has spread so she has to get in close, the damage on 1 clip is barely enough to kill a squishy. She's just fine and this is coming from someone who'll never play her besides to level her (what I did ages ago).
Evie: Sure, but the damage on the 3rd option shouldn't be that high and no to the 4th option.
Androxus: Why talk about AOE falloff on Drogoz but not here? And 550 would leave his DPS to high, it should be around 930 /s.

Zeleen
09-20-2016, 04:47 AM
Too specific!

Barik is more than fine he just requires various, specific counter builds depending on comp, Chronos stacking and actual skill and field awareness to play.

Fernando is my play thing on Barik I just love brutally outplaying them.

Yiaz
09-20-2016, 06:02 AM
This is the kind of balance Hi-rez would certainly do: The wrong balance.

Yiaz
09-20-2016, 06:03 AM
But thanks for the suggestion anyway lol

ZionPulse
09-20-2016, 01:49 PM
Bomb king does not need a nerf

Kadurkel
09-20-2016, 01:59 PM
Bomb king does not need a nerf

Yeah people going 11-0 in ranked seems balanced indeed.

Kadurkel
09-20-2016, 02:08 PM
not even close .

I don't see your list? First post your list, then talk.

Kadurkel
09-20-2016, 02:10 PM
This is the kind of balance Hi-rez would certainly do: The wrong balance.

They already did the wrong balance, i fixed it a bit. But i don't have the resources that Hi-Rez has to fix everything perfectly of course. All i have is gameplay experience, understanding of statistics and programming skills

Kulutes
09-20-2016, 03:03 PM
No. not gonna bother humoring this. Just no.

Kadurkel
09-20-2016, 04:41 PM
No. not gonna bother humoring this. Just no.

It's all reasonable suggestions. Stop trolling. Give some valuable contribution instead of this childish nonsense.

Sasquatchias
09-20-2016, 06:17 PM
Fernando - The scaling on Fireball should stay, but the base damage increase is still a good idea along with the shield nerf given how often its up even after being brought down.

Cassie - I agree with the change to Blast Shot to 300 Damage, but disagree on her Disengage gaining more damage, as Cassie already deals a large amount with her LMB alone.

Kinessa - Once they fix the whole quick-scoping thing where players tap on and off her Sniper mode I'll consider her balanced.

Bomb King - 300 Self-Damage on Poppy Bomb feels too much, but individual sticky bombs should deal less damage per bomb in my opinion given how fast BK can burst someone down.

Pip - I disagree, I think Pip is in an okay place right now since he no longer has his bonus damage.

Grohk - Disagree here, Totems are plenty healthy on their own (enough to survive stray fire), but if they're focused down they go down quick, which is a fair trade-off in my opinion.

Buck - Needs faster reload speed, along with a certain percentage of his Recovery healing immediately upon activation to give him more reliable sustain in a fire fight.

Kadurkel
09-20-2016, 10:47 PM
Fernando - The scaling on Fireball should stay, but the base damage increase is still a good idea along with the shield nerf given how often its up even after being brought down.

Cassie - I agree with the change to Blast Shot to 300 Damage, but disagree on her Disengage gaining more damage, as Cassie already deals a large amount with her LMB alone.

Kinessa - Once they fix the whole quick-scoping thing where players tap on and off her Sniper mode I'll consider her balanced.

Bomb King - 300 Self-Damage on Poppy Bomb feels too much, but individual sticky bombs should deal less damage per bomb in my opinion given how fast BK can burst someone down.

Pip - I disagree, I think Pip is in an okay place right now since he no longer has his bonus damage.

Grohk - Disagree here, Totems are plenty healthy on their own (enough to survive stray fire), but if they're focused down they go down quick, which is a fair trade-off in my opinion.

Buck - Needs faster reload speed, along with a certain percentage of his Recovery healing immediately upon activation to give him more reliable sustain in a fire fight.

The Fernando fireball scaling makes no sense to me. Also good to see you agree with a shield cooldown increase :)

If you nerf the damage from Cassie's Q and not compensate on the RMB she can't 2-shot squishies anymore with all her abilties.

Kinessa seems pretty balanced already, i'm not sure what problem you are talking about. Anyway she isn't a high priority balance change right now.

If you nerf the LMB damage below something like 840 you can't 2-shot people anymore so other abilties need to have damage as well to 2-shot squishies with all your abilties.

Pip is way too mobile, a slight movement speed nerf to his F wouldn't be that big of a deal. A support shouldn't be able to flank people successfully and even win 1vs1 against damage dealers in some cases. You could also choose to nerf his damage slightly and leave the movement speed high to support teammates better.

Grohk's totem is so fucking useless, i rarely see it live for more than 1 second. The heal isn't even that strong anyway so increasing the totem health seems ok, or move it to a card so you have 700 by default and up to 1500 (or even more) with the card on level IV

Buck indeed needs a faster fire rate, i changed it now.

Suspensorio
09-21-2016, 01:28 PM
Just to add up: leave Skye alone. She can barely kill people on one clip, and good players can kill her before she kills them, even if the comes from behind. Game needs more invisible and anti-invisible mechanics, that's all.

Oh, and a new ult for her (very fun, but makes no sense to a stealth assassin).

Kadurkel
09-21-2016, 07:19 PM
Just to add up: leave Skye alone. She can barely kill people on one clip, and good players can kill her before she kills them, even if the comes from behind. Game needs more invisible and anti-invisible mechanics, that's all.

Oh, and a new ult for her (very fun, but makes no sense to a stealth assassin).

I'm actually not sure, but i think Skye could use a slight nerf. She can currently do 3300 damage to a target with 2000 max HP with 3 darts and 15 bullets. A target with 2000 max HP that's currently at 2000HP can be killed in 3 darts + 8 bullets. The target would die 4 seconds later if not healed. It takes 3 darts + 11 bullets to outright kill a target with 2000 current health in approximately 1.5 seconds.

Against a target with 6000 max HP, 3 darts + 15 bullets it does 4500 damage.