PDA

View Full Version : Solution to awkward mount problem

Zeleen
09-19-2016, 09:09 PM
Progressively incorporate a variety of OOC "sprinting" model animations fitting to champion personality and design. First as default of course then subsequent ones that we could buy or get as epic in chests. Like weapons, skins, head gear and so on should also be.

I would throw money at you to get rid of horses it just looks beyond half assed. The GoW one does ease the pain a bit but it still doesn't make sense for freakin Grover to sit on a horse!!

Think about it there's tons of money to be made!

Let's start by the easy ones:

- Evie- just sliding on the ground on a trail of ice coming from her staff in style
- Grok- Riding the lightning ;)
- Grover- tendril jumping
- Kinessa- on a techy hover pad "Reboot" style
- Skye- Flip mode ( cartwheel to front flip to misty flip, etc)
- Makoa- shell dash
- Drogoz- hovering just off the ground Armored Core style
- Ruckus- skipping
- Buck- leap jumping
- Androxus- nether stepping
- Fernando- endless charge
- Bomb King- auto poppy jumping butt first
- Barik- some Dwarven contraption
- Viktor- Motocross/bike
- Cassie- a horse. A horse is fine for Cassie.

Those are just the ones on top of my head as I write this I'm sure you guys can come up with better ones!

Miragen
09-19-2016, 10:00 PM
Would love to see unique and personal means of transport, the horses are alright for some, but for the larger ones like Makoa and Fernando it just looks off.
I'm hoping they're a bit of a placeholder now untill there's time to make something more fancy.

Zeleen
09-19-2016, 10:13 PM
That's what I said to myself over a year ago! ;0

They had bigger things to worry about though so it was expected but they will need to get around that soon. Players would go nuts over this and it's one more feature that Paladins would have over other competitors. Right now people still have a CBT feel because of this silly nonsense so it's hindering the game's success.

Miragen
09-19-2016, 10:19 PM
Well it does seem like something that wont be added till the end of the game, you don't know what changes they'll end up making so aside from having more important things to work on, they also dont want to spend time on something that has to get changed again later on.

hfok
09-20-2016, 01:11 AM
Is there a re-mount button? I have this akward problem when I accidently pressed LMB and got off mount inside my base.

Eurorial
09-20-2016, 02:03 AM
Why wouldn't an armored battlehorse be good for Fernando? He is a knight after all...

Also, skipping? That giant battle mech should not be able to ride such a tiny horse, but skipping seems a bit too frivolous for a mechsuited goblin. Maybe Ruckus's mech would morph into a transport mode with treads/wheels like a Transformer.

Zeleen
09-20-2016, 05:15 AM
These are just suggestions you're right that a warhorse with various plating style would be great for Fernando!

English is not my first language and I don't actually know the word I was looking for for Ruckus. Striding perhaps? I think that's it. Big, heavy robot strides with momentum.

ZionPulse
09-20-2016, 02:31 PM
I spent $20 dollars on that mount skin tho

Doomex
09-24-2016, 01:53 PM
Buck- leap jumping

Why not ride a big bunny or inside a kangaroo lol

Grover- tendril jumping
With spoderman skin ftw.

Bomb King rolling on a grumpy bomb hehe.

Makoa- shell dash
While drinking a cocktail.

I just can't stop laughing hehe.
I would like fernando to ride a armored unicorn so he can look fabulous.
Grok riding a beast
Barik...hmmm http://rs87.pbsrc.com/albums/k139/Entwidomela/Warhammer/NewDwarvenMount.jpg~c200

KuroDWalker
09-27-2016, 09:48 AM
Dat barik skin I would pay for that!