PDA

View Full Version : Loving the game so far...But you really need to fix Hitboxes

GawnMower
09-19-2016, 12:26 PM
So far this game is taking up all of my time, i am absolutely loving it, having played most matches as kinesa (lvl 6), and know i have found my spirit animal in Bomb King.

But the one thing that is frustrating me about this game, literally the only thing (well other than skye) is that the hit boxes are super screwed, you can aim near other champions to hit them, have noticed it especially with cassie, skye and viktor you just shoot near to where they are and you hit them with most of your shots. Also trying to hit ( especially snipe) champions around the payload is really really buggy, you can have a clear scope onto somebody's head as they try and hide behind the payload but the payload just likes to absorb all of the shots even when it shouldn't.

I understand the game is currently in Beta, but for this style of game, hit box detection is pretty important and it does need adressing

ZionPulse
09-19-2016, 06:57 PM
Spirit animal..... Huh

GawnMower
09-20-2016, 04:27 PM
There is literally only one thing i don like about Bomb king, and thats when people use there mobility abilities my bombs just fall of them and cry on the floor, which i can understand but its annoying when you manage to stack them up on grover and he vines away leaving you to do it all over again.

But I love it when people just run about with a sticky bomb on them so i know where they are all the time :cool:

ChaosAnimagic
09-20-2016, 04:41 PM
Yea, the Hit Box is pretty large, there's are multiple threads about it.

Tho some are related to Lag/Ping issue.

For BombKing, most Top players just throw one and explode immediately instead of trying to stack them up, because other players know to shake them off.

I usually just throw 2 at most on someone and explode.

Only exception is when you stunned them with your Grumpy Bomb, then I throw 2~3 on them to explode, most times this is enough to kill someone.