PDA

View Full Version : Grohk's right click and Evie main attack

VinnynniV
09-19-2016, 10:05 AM
Hi , i just think Grohk's right click is too weak.
it's a nice Character tho' !

Evie is also really nice but i think the main attack is just to slow mooving and has to much damage, maybe -10% less damage and +15% projectile speed would be nice
Or maybe just increase her fire rate but actually it's like pew .... pew ....... pew when the others are pewpewpewtakatakatakapewpew x)

ThunderBubble
09-19-2016, 10:21 AM
Ghrohk's main attack should be maybe 5% lower, it's just a bit too powerful for him being support, i do think that his right click should be changed.

Evie, taking 10% of attack away would equal 837, I can deal with that. and her projectile speed increased, or faster fire rate would be cool.

BDra
09-19-2016, 10:25 AM
Evie her problem isn't her damage it's her 4 seconds bonus damage on an infinite loop... It should be 1 shot after Blink maximum...

yifflord
09-20-2016, 03:59 PM
Ghrohk's main attack should be maybe 5% lower, it's just a bit too powerful for him being support, i do think that his right click should be changed.

Evie, taking 10% of attack away would equal 864, I can deal with that. and her projectile speed increased, or faster fire rate would be cool.

ghrohk is pretty weak imo. he has no mobility (his stealth isn't nearly long enough to make up for it), his heal is extremely weak and his totem can die almost instantly, he just gets focused down when he ults, etc.

ghrohk's damage should be what sets him apart from the other support champions, rather than keeping him as a slightly less useful version of pip

Zeleen
09-20-2016, 05:18 PM
Explore builds a bit more you'll see Grohk is pretty lethal but you are right that the slow component on his right click can't justify the abysmal damage. His LMB on the other hand just shreds people. He's a sub par healer but with the right deck he is an incredible asset nonetheless.

ThunderBubble
09-20-2016, 07:05 PM
Well His attack is great, but i think he isn't support, he doesn't play like support. how to make him more support?

Note: if you hold left click you get 5 seconds of shooting, if you rapid click You get 6 seconds of shooting ( clicking at 10 per second )

1. Lower his attack to 70 per .1 s ( Decreased from 85 ) Clip size is 5 seconds )
( deals 850 per second ) ( After nerf 700 per second )

2. Make totem base health 900 ( Increased from 700 )

3. increase healing from totem to 400 ( Increased from 340 ) ( Total healing 2400 ) ( Total healing with card 4000 )

4. Increase shock pulse projectile size by 5-10% ( Perhaps make a card for this )

5. Increase shock pulse damage to 200 ( increased from 125 )

6. Increase shock pulse cooldown to 10s ( Increased from 6s )

Zenatsu
09-21-2016, 05:31 AM
You're kidding right? Grohk with he's main attack being one of the highest in game he shouldn't even have another attack that does damage. Hell he's doing as much as the OP flankers or high damage chars.. -_-

ThunderBubble
09-21-2016, 03:03 PM
You're kidding right? Grohk with he's main attack being one of the highest in game he shouldn't even have another attack that does damage. Hell he's doing as much as the OP flankers or high damage chars.. -_-

Did you read the changes that would fix that? it would significantly reduce his main attack, and make his right click useful, right now his right click stinks.

I said they should buff his totem making him more like support, he isn't a flank or damage, he is support. They should make him that.

KingofRaceless
09-21-2016, 05:01 PM

Evie, taking 10% of attack away would equal 837, I can deal with that. and her projectile speed increased, or faster fire rate would be cool.

On the contrary I'd actually like for his damage to be increased a little, the whole premise behind these paladins supports is that they'd be able to do healing for their team while also being able to do damage on their own. Now while I understand why Hi-Rez nerfed pip and Grohk into the ground it doesn't make me happy to see that are now more team dependent than they originally were. Grohk can still do damage but only with good aiming as is the case with most characters but a little harder for Grohk since he needs to focus on a character while shooting.

So here is my proposal I think you should keep Grohk's kit mostly the same while making it so that the first person hit by his right click takes extra damage, that way he can out dps someone like viktor if his aim is on point without doing dumb amounts of damage to a whole team.

As for Pip I can't actually say much because he still does amazing damage but that 50 point damage reduction kills me sometimes, I miss old pip just a bit... anyways that was all I had to say about that!

KingofRaceless
09-21-2016, 05:07 PM
Well His attack is great, but i think he isn't support, he doesn't play like support. how to make him more support?

Note: if you hold left click you get 5 seconds of shooting, if you rapid click You get 6 seconds of shooting ( clicking at 10 per second )

1. Lower his attack to 70 per .1 s ( Decreased from 85 ) Clip size is 5 seconds )
( deals 850 per second ) ( After nerf 700 per second )

2. Make totem base health 900 ( Increased from 700 )

3. increase healing from totem to 400 ( Increased from 340 ) ( Total healing 2400 ) ( Total healing with card 4000 )

4. Increase shock pulse projectile size by 5-10% ( Perhaps make a card for this )

5. Increase shock pulse damage to 200 ( increased from 125 )

6. Increase shock pulse cooldown to 10s ( Increased from 6s )

Playing any of the supports like supports is a choice and good supports do it naturally, if you want him to feel support build a load out that focuses on being support you don't need to change his stats so that he has to depend on his absolutely useless team 24/7. I like that supports are customizable in terms of how you want to play them, and this goes for every character I guess, but if I want to play a flank Fernando I can I just have to build him that way, if I want to play a point oriented Skye, I can, if I want to play shield breaker pip, I can. Change the load out not the character.

Madye
09-22-2016, 01:20 PM
I personaly play Grohk as a main, and i think that lowering his attack to 70 would'nt be a bad idea, it would lower his Damage output, without making him unplayable. But I don't think he isn't a support, i usually get at least 30k of heal on a 7minute game (sometime more, depending on the teams), and i don't think they should increase the totem's hp, because there's a good bunch of way to make sure to keep it safe (of course clever player will make sure you can't use it on 1v1, but it's another story in a teamfight). As for his secondary, i think that the strongest point of this attack is the slow, used on a flanker, it can be pretty devastating.

ThunderBubble
09-22-2016, 08:06 PM
On the contrary I'd actually like for his damage to be increased a little, the whole premise behind these paladins supports is that they'd be able to do healing for their team while also being able to do damage on their own. Now while I understand why Hi-Rez nerfed pip and Grohk into the ground it doesn't make me happy to see that are now more team dependent than they originally were. Grohk can still do damage but only with good aiming as is the case with most characters but a little harder for Grohk since he needs to focus on a character while shooting.

First off I'd like to say, In this game you don't really have to be good at aiming. The hitboxes are super huge.

Next, why should support be able to heal, deal same damage as a Damage class, and have the same health? That's just stupid.

Do you think a tank should have high attack? Same as a Damage class? Well i don't, Tanks should have medium-low attack, with huge health, and high defense.

Support should have: 1. Medium to low health. 2. medium to low damage 3. high healing. 4. way to get out of trouble.
Ghrok right now has: 1. High Damage 2. Medium Health 3. Low Healing 4. Way to get out of trouble.

that way he can out dps someone like viktor if his aim is on point

Support to Out DPS a Damage dealer...... Ghrok is support, Not Damage and Support. Why would that not be op?

Right now Ghrok has 700 more health than viktor. So you're saying have the same attack, more health, and heal ability?
If that isn't broken idk what is.