PDA

View Full Version : Mouse really bugged on OSX

Dedeh
09-18-2016, 08:32 PM
Hello everyone.

Being a mac user, as soon as i saw the game was avaliable on the apple platform, i've rushed to try it, as i've been wanting to play this new kind of fps that has been gaining ground lately.

I really liked it straight away except from one bug that makes everything nearly impossible to play. Whenever i hold any mousebuttons, can be mousebutton 1 or 2, the sensitivity seems to get crazy or something else seems to happen, because my character suddenly starts spinning and its impossible to aim. This makes many characters unplayable. Fernando, for an example, is one that you can't do anything. Holding mouse button to shoot will get you spinning or losing the focus of the battle and shielding does the same. Viktor is unplayable also. The only one that i've actually managed to get it going was drogos actually.

Also, i am not playing on the default sensitivity, since its so weirdly high. I am currently using 5 sensitivity.
Is anyone on mac os having this trouble? Does it have a fix? Really wish that i could enjoy the full game.

Thanks in advance.

BDra
09-19-2016, 09:16 AM
You should post this in the Bug Reporting section.

Dedeh
09-19-2016, 12:40 PM
Thank you, will do!

masterDebater
09-23-2016, 07:58 AM
I think this happens when the the game tries to force the raw mouse input, in mac games have problems with this, in csgo happens the same thing trying to activate raw mouse input on OSX.