PDA

View Full Version : Match ready broken

UFOtofu
09-18-2016, 12:54 PM
For the past hour I've been trying to play this game (great game btw ('-')b), but Ive been having a few problems. First off, during the champion select screen, around 20 seconds left till match, I get booted to the main menu screen. Seems like lots of other people having this problem also. Then all of a sudden I can't even join a match cause when the match ready popup appears, clicking the join match button does absolutely nothing and the timer runs out which then restarts the process. I finally gave up and decided to post a thread about it in hopes that more threads will reveal that this is a problem and it needs to be fixed, because please, I really like the game...I'm sure everyone else on here really likes the game. We would like to play please :)

Sharparcher
09-18-2016, 12:55 PM
Ya, having the same problem. It sometimes helps when I close then reopen the game but that's a hassle with this login stuff.

PietFreak
09-18-2016, 12:56 PM
Server Problems like it got called out 1000 Times they are Working on it but they need time to fix.

Cheers

UFOtofu
09-18-2016, 12:56 PM
Just wanted to add that I was playing fine last night. I played till about 1am PST and had no problems since 11pm pst. I'm seeing that some people were having problems yesterday, and now its affecting me, and what seems to be pretty much everyone.

OROSPU
09-18-2016, 12:58 PM
Bump . I hate this game so much

PietFreak
09-18-2016, 12:59 PM
ya well i play today 3 am pretty fine but now most of the Steam Players are online so the Servers are "over full" lul

Like i sayed just give them Time to fix then everything is gona be fine.

Cheers

Noons
09-18-2016, 01:00 PM
Same, it's because the game servers are down

UFOtofu
09-18-2016, 01:01 PM
according to http://status.hirezstudios.com/ everything is fine :< Sigh. Time to go watch a movie or tv shows that I need to catch up on heh.

Sp3cter
09-18-2016, 01:03 PM
They could've been kind guys and given us a little heads up instead of making us mess our time like this . A little "Guys , we have some technical bloody issues , go finger yourselfs for a couple of hours till we fix this damn thing" . But they probably "repsect" us too much to do that , right ?

UFOtofu
09-18-2016, 01:06 PM
They could've been kind guys and given us a little heads up instead of making us mess our time like this . A little "Guys , we have some technical bloody issues , go finger yourselfs for a couple of hours till we fix this damn thing" . But they probably "repsect" us too much to do that , right ?

sad. Not hating anyone for this, but I do agree that I did use up one hour to just be disappointed. I purchased makoa last night before going to bed, and i was looking forward to chaining some support classes and knocking them out the ball park >:P

SleepyHD
09-18-2016, 01:07 PM
Time to fix it? my friend if they spend 2-3 or 4 days to fix this matchmaking problem then i have to say that the game will die really fast...if they have this sort of bugs why the hell they released the game in this kind of state? to have an awesome matchmaking system makes a game great...i hope they fix it as soon as posible because a lot of people having trouble entering a game including my self. PEACE!

UFOtofu
09-18-2016, 01:11 PM
Time to fix it? my friend if they spend 2-3 or 4 days to fix this matchmaking problem then i have to say that the game will die really fast...if they have this sort of bugs why the hell they released the game in this kind of state? to have an awesome matchmaking system makes a game great...i hope they fix it as soon as posible because a lot of people having trouble entering a game including my self. PEACE!

It's still in beta. This is what beta is for, working out the bugs. They rely on our feedback to improve gameplay. If you're not ready to beta test a game then you probably shouldn't be playing beta. Not trying to dis you or anything, but that's just the facts, and it slightly bothers me when people get so upset about a beta not working properly; in addition, not giving positive feedback :/

ChaosAnimagic
09-18-2016, 01:23 PM
It's still in beta. This is what beta is for, working out the bugs. They rely on our feedback to improve gameplay. If you're not ready to beta test a game then you probably shouldn't be playing beta. Not trying to dis you or anything, but that's just the facts, and it slightly bothers me when people get so upset about a beta not working properly; in addition, not giving positive feedback :/

Except this is now in "Open Beta"

The launch of it without needing a Key (even tho it was super easy to get) and Steam increased Population by 3~5x the normal amount...

Hi-Rez wasn't prepared for that much increase in such a short time after the OBT launch. (similar issue happened to Blizzard with World of Warcraft when it first launched)

Especially since Paladins is F2P, so most players that either dislike or didn't buy OW comes to Paladins.

That's the whole issue, it's not even about "bugs" which is what beta is for.
But this is more or less "technical difficulties" caused by high traffic.

Dauz
10-02-2016, 12:46 PM
I can't join a mach because each champion select some one get kicked or it crashes, i don't know what's exactly appening but it sucks.
Every day some one of my group has some issue with the game and we can't play together...
This is really far away from an open beta game :mad:
And i don't believe it is because servers are full unless you tell me these servers can fit in my pocket...

Whirrun
10-02-2016, 12:50 PM
I can't join a mach because each champion select some one get kicked or it crashes, i don't know what's exactly appening but it sucks.
Every day some one of my group has some issue with the game and we can't play together...
This is really far away from an open beta game :mad:
And i don't believe it is because servers are full unless you tell me these servers can fit in my pocket...

Server issue across Hi-Rez. Affecting Smite too. Relax and wait a bit.