PDA

View Full Version : Nice Gameplay

Archaline
09-18-2016, 12:44 PM
Overall, for me, it was a nice experience. More power to the group and I hope to see more improvements/contents but right now is good already. BTW I am from Philippines, will there be an Asia server? Me and my friends connect to AUS because it is the only place near us but it is still a bit delay. Not complaining though, the game is really good. Me and my bros love it. Hope to hear from you soon! Chug it!

PBNJ
09-18-2016, 12:59 PM
LOL Nice gameplay people can't even get into the game to play

WaffleDestroyer
09-18-2016, 01:11 PM
LOL Nice gameplay people can't even get into the game to play

Yes we are well aware, so are they. In the mean time we can gush over the game we are aching to get back into :)

UFOtofu
09-18-2016, 01:17 PM
I disagree. The game is nice, don't get me wrong. But I mus say, the matches seem way too short. Maps don't have any real checkpoints; its just a king of the hill till someone captures, then an offense/defense gameplay till one of the teams succeed in their objective. I love the game so far, but I feel the matches could be a bit longer either by adding more time, or extending the maps to be a bit bigger with spawn point progressions (so we dont have to run so damn far after pushing the cart). That's just my opinion. I'd honestly continue playing if this didn't happen, but just throwing it out there.

WaffleDestroyer
09-18-2016, 01:20 PM
I think matches can go on a bit too long with overtime. I would like to see more modes, but I bet that will come with more maps. Game is brand new, technically not even released. Free overwatch, it's kind of hard to complain. The fact that tencent wants a slice is a good sign. F Blizzard.

SethSandaru
09-18-2016, 01:30 PM
I love this game, but I think Paladins must have more game mode, before patch 33, I usually play payload match. Now I have to play Siege which cost much more time to finish the game. Even 2 mode is not good enough.

And I totally agreed with you, NEED SEA/ASIA SERVER

ZionPulse
09-18-2016, 02:47 PM
Now that they have china SEA will probably be soon