PDA

View Full Version : Too many character select Alt+F4 happening

Varelius
09-18-2016, 12:31 PM
While we closed beta players anticipated this since it happened more than we liked in CB, this is way more than i could have ever expected. It occured 12 times before I got a match and then 16 times in a row until i just gave up. This is honestly absurd, its becoming game breaking because people refuse to play more than one character.

There needs to be harsher punishment for this. One that escalades over a weeks time before being reset because honestly if i know i'm not getting past the character select screen i'm not even going to bother to boot the game for some time.

PietFreak
09-18-2016, 12:40 PM
Players that break the Q or leaving in pick phase should get time banned.
Its so retardet ... 20 times in a row that players leave just dumb kids ... like alawys

Vvrrg
09-18-2016, 12:42 PM
This isn't a Alt+F4.

There is a bug (http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?12012-Getting-kicked-after-choosing-champion-and-also-from-a-match). This issue is currently also in Smite (15 hours ago it did) and Alt+F4 shows a "leave" message and that wasn't happening, so my guess something is happening with the servers?

Varelius
09-18-2016, 12:46 PM
Even in CB, it has never shown me someone left unless they failed to hit ready when a match first came up. I've played this quite a bit and i'd definitely notice something like that.

it ALWAYS happens when someone hasn't picked. don't you find that a tiny bit suspicious.

ZionPulse
09-18-2016, 02:45 PM
I'm not sure I understand but nice thread