PDA

View Full Version : My Biggest Problem with Paladins in regards to damage is....

Followerer
09-18-2016, 11:25 AM
Projectile travel times. Some people, (-cough- Androxus, Cassie, Kinessa -cough-) Have virtually no projectile travel time, and it just goes and hits immediately. They should have a travel time, even if it's incredibly short and only a fraction of a fraction of a second, they need it.

FatBlueDragon
09-18-2016, 11:30 AM
Well we talk about 2 characters (cassie's arrows actually have travel time), who uses guns as their weapon. And as we know in real life: Gunshots are fast. So fast that you hardly see the bullets.

In other words: It's realistic that champs using guns have almost no travel time.

BDra
09-18-2016, 11:31 AM
Cassie no projectile travel time? Maybe play her again.

Anyway, there are Champions that have hitscan weapons.

They are:

Androxus
Barik
Buck
Grohk
Kinessa
Ruckus
Viktor

Basically, all Champions that can do headshots + Grohk.

Followerer
09-18-2016, 11:36 AM
Alright, well, you're right about Cassie, That was my bad there, but while yes, Guns are fast, 7/16 of a champions roster should not have hitscan. Hitscan is dumb, and should not be used still.

ZionPulse
09-18-2016, 01:48 PM
PTT fun abrv.

NatsumeHack
09-18-2016, 02:37 PM
Alright, well, you're right about Cassie, That was my bad there, but while yes, Guns are fast, 7/16 of a champions roster should not have hitscan. Hitscan is dumb, and should not be used still.

Hitscan is not Dumb, what you probably should say is Certain champions should get a Nerf to damage,or Damage fall off(farther away they are to what they hit less damage), Or a Nerf to Rate of fire.

fieryred
09-18-2016, 02:50 PM
Projectile hitboxes are larger than hitscan weapons. Apart from that, hitscan weapons are easier

Chofranc
09-19-2016, 07:02 PM
Most of projectile ammo do AoE damage so is not that unbalanced, and those character that you mention are glass canion, they can do a lot of damage but suffer of survivability, maybe what you should ask is for a nerf for the base damage or for the rate of fire.

The real problem here are the hitboxes and unbalanced damage more than the type of hit metod.