PDA

View Full Version : a few things

LunarSvnt
09-18-2016, 07:24 AM
am i the only one around here thats suddenly noticed a skye and viktor beiong the two main destroyers on a team?? its terrifying. people wont go out to the payload because viktor and cassie will basically shred them to pieces before they do anything (and they will then proceed to blame the tank). i wasnt around all the time on paladins but they receive any changes or anything or are they pretty much just like that?

ZionPulse
09-18-2016, 08:16 AM
Probably just have bad teammates give me the right character (Buck) and I can destroy the
all it takes is skill

Zeleen
09-18-2016, 09:02 AM
Skye, Viktor, Evie, Cassie and to a lesser extent, Androx seem* over the top atm to me as a new player. Androx is close to balanced considering how short his falloff range is but the others... Lawd Jebus.

Worse thing is I'm still sitting at 90% win I mean I don't feel like I get hopelessly shredded but I'm assuming it's only because my team also often has some of these champs lol.

BDra
09-18-2016, 10:06 AM
Skye, Viktor, Evie, Cassie and to a lesser extent, Androx seem* over the top atm to me as a new player. Androx is close to balanced considering how short his falloff range is but the others... Lawd Jebus.

Worse thing is I'm still sitting at 90% win I mean I don't feel like I get hopelessly shredded but I'm assuming it's only because my team also often has some of these champs lol.

Androxus is the strongest Champion of them all, closely followed by Evie and then it's Ruckus but he's not nearly on the same level the other 2 are.