PDA

View Full Version : What would you rather have: Paladins, Global Agenda 2, or Tribes Ascend 2

Atlecx
09-17-2016, 08:33 PM
Personally I like Paladins, but a new Global Agenda would be really awesome too. I loved the concept and it really went well with the gamemodes too. I'd like to see one in the future, Hi-Rez

Thoughts, ideas, feedback? Post freely.

FaithInDestruction
09-17-2016, 08:36 PM
Personally I havent even played Global Agenda or Tribes Ascend, but I have seen enough footage to decide,

actually I'd rather have Paladins, but making a 2nd game for Global Agenda or Tribes can be also good, they just need to set theire priorities

MagicFighter
09-17-2016, 09:15 PM
I played neither so I can't really give my two cents.

I will say however that I much prefer Fantasy settings than Sci-Fi ones.

FaithInDestruction
09-17-2016, 09:36 PM
I played neither so I can't really give my two cents.

I will say however that I much prefer Fantasy settings than Sci-Fi ones.

I hope Ill get to rekt you ingame Magic :D

MagicFighter
09-17-2016, 11:08 PM
I hope Ill get to rekt you ingame Magic :D

I don't think you want to see the competitive side of me ehehe. :3

FaithInChaos
09-18-2016, 01:49 AM
I don't think you want to see the competitive side of me ehehe. :3

I don't think you want me to get serious on Andro

Yiaz
09-18-2016, 07:17 AM
tribes 2 ftw

ZionPulse
09-18-2016, 08:29 AM
PALADINS cuz that's the only one i've played =\

LukitoxTJG
09-27-2016, 11:01 PM
Personally I like Paladins, but a new Global Agenda would be really awesome too. I loved the concept and it really went well with the gamemodes too. I'd like to see one in the future, Hi-Rez

Thoughts, ideas, feedback? Post freely.

well I knew Hi-rez by Tribes Ascend, and had a lot hours in that game. The gameplay was awsome!
The most of time I played as "soldier", if you needed a flag carrier, defender, generator defender or attacker you could do it with the same char.

:FeelsIntesifies: :')

Dobby2Step
09-29-2016, 07:51 PM
Paladins all the way, they've made great progress on the game. Love the communication from the Devs. The game can only get better if we all pitch in and help.