PDA

View Full Version : Things That Need to Happen in the Next Couple of Patches

Minikemon
09-17-2016, 12:55 PM
I've been playing Paladins for a long time. And I'm really happy to finally see the game on Steam. But there are still a lot of things that I would like to see either be added or come back to Paladins. First of all, Payload and Survival have to come back. The point system for Siege should be 5 and not 4. Champion voices need to come back and there should be a limit to how many emotes you can send in a couple of seconds just so people don't spam. Personally, I don't think that Drogoz's ultimate fits his character all too well and I think that it should be changed. Paladins should have a 1v1 mode which would be fighting only, no objective, just fighting. Of course, Paladins also needs some more maps, skins (body, head and weapon) and champions. And Ying should come back (I know she will.) Now I understand why Buck only has one weapon skin, because his weapon model was recently changed. But Ruckus seriously needs some weapon skins, I think that the weapon on his body skins should be turned into weapon skins. And perhaps the head skins for Ruckus would be the Goblin. Finally, I think that Grover's vine should be able to grasp onto both enemies and teammates and Grover should just be a melee character but still be a support.

BDra
09-17-2016, 01:39 PM
You should split up your text, this big wall is almost unreadable.

deathphantom
09-17-2016, 02:20 PM
I've been playing Paladins for a long time. And I'm really happy to finally see the game on Steam. But there are still a lot of things that I would like to see either be added or come back to Paladins. First of all, Payload and Survival have to come back. The point system for Siege should be 5 and not 4. Champion voices need to come back and there should be a limit to how many emotes you can send in a couple of seconds just so people don't spam. Personally, I don't think that Drogoz's ultimate fits his character all too well and I think that it should be changed. Paladins should have a 1v1 mode which would be fighting only, no objective, just fighting. Of course, Paladins also needs some more maps, skins (body, head and weapon) and champions. And Ying should come back (I know she will.) Now I understand why Buck only has one weapon skin, because his weapon model was recently changed. But Ruckus seriously needs some weapon skins, I think that the weapon on his body skins should be turned into weapon skins. And perhaps the head skins for Ruckus would be the Goblin. Finally, I think that Grover's vine should be able to grasp onto both enemies and teammates and Grover should just be a melee character but still be a support.

i agree with what u said but i think 4 points is enouth for siege but draogoz ult works cause he can fly and u shouldn't just see a lot of people ult and hope to hit someone u have to hide where they cant see u and hit them and u should try hitting big targets like fernando and mokoa is the easiest to hit cause of his shield and kinessa but don't ult her from far she can snipe u but they really need to bring back match of the day survival and payload their all good they can just use 1 que for all like in overwatch so u don't have to wait a lot and get a game mode at random exept match of the day

Eurorial
09-17-2016, 02:34 PM
Bullet points???

- I really agree on bringing Payload back, since that was my go-to gamemode up until now. It's short, simple, and allows for the every-so-often match where everyone just plays glass cannon characters instead of requiring a tank (or four) on the objective.
- I also agree that Siege should be a 5 pts system, since right now Siege feels like it lasts too short to be considered an actual "siege".
- Drogoz ult is okay right now from a balance perspective but doesn't really fit with the rest of Drogoz's kit from an aesthetic perspective. It puts you close to the enemies but at the same time it's a guaranteed kill on any champion. High risk, high reward.
- Champion voices helped bring some of the characters to life, so I'd like to see those back.
- Grover as a melee character goes completely against what he is now. If he's meant to be a support, he should be sticking close to his teammates to provide healing rather than going into enemy lines and swinging an axe.
- I really don't care about character skins, since the only one I ever got was Andro's Exalted revolver (came out of a loot crate but I don't even play Andro). Still, Ruckus could use some bling on that mech (maybe not solid colors, but actual patterns like military camouflage, hexagons, etc).

ZionPulse
09-18-2016, 09:17 AM
Survival should be back sometime

DontClickMe
07-02-2017, 06:44 PM
I wonder how many of these have happened

ThatOthell159
07-02-2017, 07:55 PM
I wonder how many of these have happened

Dat bump tho

PavilionOnline
07-03-2017, 12:02 AM
And it should also give a buff in the classification points of the character and the account because the effort we make is not worth it