PDA

View Full Version : Game play needs improvement

TheRealVantaS
09-17-2016, 12:11 PM
Hi I have downloaded Paladins an hour ago and have managed to fit two games in. In both of these game plays my FPS is extremely low (range from 18-28). This is with all the setting low. I am currently using the Lenovo Y70 which specs are:
Intel Core i7-4720HQ
Nvidia GeForce 960M
Windows 10

When playing the game my FPS is really low bare in mind all the settings are at the lowest. When I play other games like Paladin such as Over Watch and TF2 I get much better FPS and it is easier for me to play. In Over Watch my settings are at the highest and I get an average FPS of 60 to 70. I really like the sound of the game and was happy to play it until that happened. I find myself to be fairly good the game I played however, it is extremely irritating to play with such low settings.

BDra
09-17-2016, 01:47 PM
Are you sure your laptop is using your Nvidia card and not an integrated one? Even if your laptop doesn't have an integrated one on top of your dedicated Graphics Card it can still be that Paladins wasn't added to the list of programs managed by it. So you should check if that's the case.

If you don't know how to check that, just ask.

deathphantom
09-17-2016, 02:40 PM
well the fps for the game itself is fine for example u can go to their youtube channel and see one of their to 5 plays that they make that shows best plays of that week when i saw that i was like is this the same game but im having the same problem mine is also 20-30 fps i can still play the game and have fun i played this game a lot i can still get 7 kills in a row and 9 but it still sucks that u kinda have to guess what their gonna do instead of seeing it so plz if anyone know how to fix this plz tell me

Zeleen
09-17-2016, 09:00 PM
It's a hardware problem on YOUR end. Paladins runs like a charm on a wide variety of toasters.

phatal
09-17-2016, 10:31 PM
There's no way it's Paladins fps issue. Must be you. I wonder if paladin fps relates to ping at all. I have a low ping and crappy computer but run max settings 100-130 fps.

ZionPulse
09-18-2016, 09:21 AM
Maybe it's ur ping