PDA

View Full Version : Now Ranked+Fernando

mahmoud087
09-17-2016, 07:11 AM
hello guys

:mad: fernando is just the core of the ranked...if your team have fernando...that team wins

fernando need a seriously nerf on his shield and health

#Hi_Rez_Please :mad:

BDra
09-17-2016, 07:18 AM
We just need to go back to use abilities to tank and get rid of meat shields tanks. They already did once when Drybear himself said that the focus should be on player skill and abilities.

But they went back on that because they wanted to make the game easier again and now we're stuck with these huge health pool meat shields...

Roster
09-17-2016, 07:26 AM
Fernando have so many counters like wrecker 1/2/3 ,bombix ,drogoz.... and Hirez have already nerf the shield of fernando a few time.

Kadurkel
09-17-2016, 02:44 PM
Fernando needs a nerf yeah. Just increasing his shield cooldown by 5 or 10 seconds would do it.

Vinayaka
09-17-2016, 03:27 PM
Fernando doesn't need a nerf ... Pick wrecker and u will win, +150% dmg against Shield in Tier 3 is more than enough.

Zeleen
09-17-2016, 04:09 PM
Personally I want them to remove the ridiculous CD on shield it's really obnoxious and because of it he doesn't feel smooth to play.

BDra
09-17-2016, 04:12 PM
Personally I want them to remove the ridiculous CD on shield it's really obnoxious and because of it he doesn't feel smooth to play.

If you cancel your shield early you get a reduced cooldown on his shield. It's actually a very thought out system.

Zeleen
09-17-2016, 04:16 PM
Even if the CD was just 1 sec it wrecks flow and synergy.

BDra
09-17-2016, 04:18 PM
Even if the CD was just 1 sec it wrecks flow and synergy.

You can't have abilities with no cooldown... that would be to strong.

Zeleen
09-17-2016, 04:31 PM
They copy pasted this ability why not go all the way and have it as functional as Rein at least?

Some abilities feel better in this game but this one is fundamentally inferior to OW's Reinhardt in every possible way. But, as the OP mentioned, if he's already mandatory in his state improving his shield would just root him for life in A tier. Just like OW has this problem now.

MasterTeisel
09-17-2016, 04:35 PM
Fernando is only game breaking against clueless players that don't know about the wrecker burn card and other ways to deal with him, Makoa is the best tank right now.

ProfessorFart
09-17-2016, 04:53 PM
I personally would like him to use an energy system for the shield, but that would make last stand arguably OP and make the shield a bit too forgiving for not opening at the right times, though only use in practice can determine it for sure. My biggest gripe with the shield is it having a limited duration to begin with, considering it isn't too hard to counter or even brute force your way through it. It just puts that remaining extra health to waste if you're not ready to close it yourself and it feels awfully abrupt.

A toggleable shield while not broken as far as I'm concerned might ultimately sound like a nuisance best described by the tv trope: "Why Won't You Die?" where a very low health shield will pop in as often as possible completely negating the incoming damage. While I would like it, I'm not holding my breath for that feature as Fernando has several issues that make him far from over powered and I'd rather those be addressed first.