PDA

View Full Version : Open beta - bugged skills

Thiau
09-17-2016, 04:12 AM
We are in the beta and these are the skills that are bugged .

I dont play like 50% of the champions so i wont even know half of broken skills .

First lets clear it up , i dont count M1 but netcode / hitreg is bad so technicaly its bugged/ broken too .

Overall skills bugged (17/64 bugged) (not counting ying)

Androxus (1/4 bugged)
Defiance - Good
Reversal - bugged
netherstep - good
accursed arm - good

Barik (1/4 bugged)?
barricade - good
turret - good
rocket boots - good
dome shield - bugged

Bomb king (3/4 bugged)
detonate - bugged
grumpy bomb - bugged
poppy bomb - bugged
king bomb - good

Buck (0/4 bugged)?
net shot - good
recovery - good
heroic leap - good
buck wild - good

Cassie (0/4 bugged)?
disengage - good
blast shot - good
dodge roll - good
scout - good

Drogoz (1/4 bugged) ?
Fire spit - bugged ?
salvo - good
thrust - good
dragon punch - good

Evie (2/4 bugged)
ice block - bugged
blink - good
soar - good
ice storm - bugged

Fernando (0/4 bugged ) ?
shield - good
fireball - good
charge - good
immortal - good

grohk (0/4 bugged ) ?
Shock pulse - good
healing totem - good
ghost walk - good
tempest - good

grover (1/4 bugged )
crippling throw - good
blossom - good
vine - good
whirlwind - bugged

Kinessa (1/4 bugged) ?
sniper mode - bugged
oppressor mine - good
transporter - good
headhunter - good

Makoa (2/4 bugged)
Dredge anchor - bugged
shell shield - bugged
shell spin - good
ancient rage - good

pip (1/4 bugged) ?
explosive flask - good
healing potion - bugged
weightless - good
evil mojo - good ?

Ruckus (0/4 bugged) ?
emitter - good
repulsor field - good
advance - good
hexa fire - good

Skye - (3/4 bugged)
poison bolts - good
smoke screen - bugged
hidden - bugged
toxic time bomb - bugged

viktor (1/4 bugged)
iron sight - good
frag grenade - good
hustle - good
barrage - bugged

Ying (bugged/4 bugged) ?
shatter - bugged
illusion - bugged
dimensional link - bugged
illusory rift - bugged

? marked means i im not sure or havent played recently . As i said dont know every champion .

So people just say if you know more of bugged skills and i will update this thread to show how much to fix in Open beta and the reality of OB .

BDra
09-17-2016, 04:29 AM
Could you please write what's wrong with them?

Androxus Reversal: Are you talking about the Reversal skill lasting longer than the animation, even longer than him targeting you with the absorbed damage? I've reported that ages ago and they said it was just lag, even though it can't be because sometimes he even starts shooting while the effect is still going.

Evie Ice Storm: It can be invisible for the opposing team, if this happens it will happen for the whole team and during the whole game.

Evie Ice Block: not sure

Kinessa sniper mode: seemed fine to me

Makoa Dredge Anchor: Opposing players getting stuck on corners or invisible hitboxes from the Payload.

Makoa Shell Shield: I'm not sure what's wrong with this, some people were talking about it being to easy to cancel. but I've had no problems with it.

Skye: I've read the reports of her invisibility being bugged, I don't play her myself though.

Viktor Barage: I didn't notice anything wrong, so further explanation needed.

I'm not sure what's wrong with Bomb King/Drogoz/Grover/Pip their skills, but then again I only played them a few times this patch.

Zeken
09-17-2016, 06:06 AM
The "Advance" skill for Ruckus is actually bugged, well.. It jitters/lags on your screen

Thiau
09-17-2016, 06:54 AM
Could you please write what's wrong with them?

Androxus Reversal: Are you talking about the Reversal skill lasting longer than the animation, even longer than him targeting you with the absorbed damage? I've reported that ages ago and they said it was just lag, even though it can't be because sometimes he even starts shooting while the effect is still going.

Evie Ice Storm: It can be invisible for the opposing team, if this happens it will happen for the whole team and during the whole game.

Evie Ice Block: not sure

Kinessa sniper mode: seemed fine to me

Makoa Dredge Anchor: Opposing players getting stuck on corners or invisible hitboxes from the Payload.

Makoa Shell Shield: I'm not sure what's wrong with this, some people were talking about it being to easy to cancel. but I've had no problems with it.

Skye: I've read the reports of her invisibility being bugged, I don't play her myself though.

Viktor Barage: I didn't notice anything wrong, so further explanation needed.

I'm not sure what's wrong with Bomb King/Drogoz/Grover/Pip their skills, but then again I only played them a few times this patch.

Yea i dont want this to be bug report thread since if they wanted they should of looked at bug report section , 90% of bugs are reported there and those skills were reported at some point (cant check now all deleted / moved ).

Thats the point of this thread , they are ignoring bugs so i want to remind them and everyone else how many skills are bugged .

BDra
09-17-2016, 07:09 AM
Yea i dont want this to be bug report thread since if they wanted they should of looked at bug report section , 90% of bugs are reported there and those skills were reported at some point (cant check now all deleted / moved ).

Thats the point of this thread , they are ignoring bugs so i want to remind them and everyone else how many skills are bugged .

Could you pm them? I'm interested in what I missed.

Daraoss
09-17-2016, 08:36 AM
shell shield bugged ? i play makoa alot and i've never seen any bug related to shell shield ..
maybe u see people hitting u outside ur shield that's ping related.

reversal thingy is actually lag related aswell . i sometimes i do hit him right after he shoots the reversal projectile . and sometimes it goes immune .

Pip has absolutely no bugs i asked a mastery 22 friend of mine.

bombking has the worst bug with his poppy bomb other then that nothing is bugged in him.

drogoz ? works just fine.

skye's ult works fine . her invisiility tho sometimes doesn't show the timer . smokescreen ?

barik's dome shield shoots even further then the shield range