PDA

View Full Version : Audio Stuttering

Hitmontipx
09-10-2016, 06:17 AM
Whenever I play a game, the audio starts to stutter and become distorted. Everything is fine from loading screen to spawn room, but usually as soon as I enter combat over the point, the music, character voices and weapon noises all start to stutter and slur together. I don't really have any way of recording this, but the best kind of text description would be something like; SOO TH*III*S ISSZZ D*IES*PAIIEER* . All the audio starts to crush into each other, so that'd be layered with weapon fire and other voice lines.

I've tried with just music/character/fx e.t.c but even alone this happens to them. The headphones I'm using work fine with other games, so I wouldn't think it was those.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tophyus
09-20-2016, 09:24 PM
thank you for posting this i have the same issue and would like to see a solution as well hopefully by adding this reply you will get a little more attention.

Thales
09-24-2016, 06:38 PM
i have this too.

curiously, when I started playing in December 2015, it did not happen, it started happening recently in the last updates.

TLGNehko
09-24-2016, 11:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKU2Ro-WLUM Sounds like this. I have teh same problem is driving me insane.

Tobogan
09-26-2016, 08:14 AM
It also happens to me, but accompained with dramatical FPS drops.

Jere666
10-30-2016, 07:46 PM
having the same issue, tried compatibility mode like some suggested and nothing, amazing how its been a month since the post with a MAJOR bug and no reply from hi-rez... nicely done

TheCheesemaster
10-30-2016, 07:52 PM
been a common problem for a while now, usually due to Ruckus's shield ability.

Mundal
11-01-2016, 12:02 PM
i have this when i play ruckus.