PDA

View Full Version : Founder's pack owner feeling ripped off

Gravitymint
09-07-2016, 11:19 PM
You guys are doing a great job on the game so far, but what your doing to all the cards is not so great, i spend 20 dollars on your founder pack for those chests and horse, and now that you have successfully removed over 65% of the cards i now have hardly any, so im asking out of the kindness of those who chose to buy and support your game if you could give us some free chests cause i dont feel i needed to spend 20 dollars for a timed mount and a Fernando skin, i feel sincerely ripped off at this point and hope you guys can compensate those who are in the same perdicament as i am, the game is not as nearly as fun as it was when i got to open all my chest and had cards to build off of instead of having my entire card collection removed and told to buy everything back with such low amount of gold given back to me, so if you could help out that would be wonderful so i can continue to buy/support the game and not feel like im wasting money for nothing in return. :(

ZionPulse
09-08-2016, 06:06 AM
Did...... they not get refunded?

Kinxil
09-08-2016, 06:23 AM
If you didn't get any refund you should send a ticket.

I've been tracking closely the changes, the refund and my gold base. I always got refunded for the value lost in gold.

Hydrogen
09-10-2016, 01:28 AM
Moved to Help and Support.