PDA

View Full Version : Rebound is now recruiting!

xWolfii
09-03-2016, 11:02 AM
Hello all! I am here to announce that a new NA clan/guild called Rebound is now recruiting!

We are a discord-based guild that is only centered around Paladins at the moment, but more games are soon to come!

All competitive players are welcome, and we are going to have in-clan tournaments along with tournaments/scrims with other clans if requested.

All competitive players will be broken up into separate teams, you can either be placed into a team or you can choose who you want to team up with, either way works. Team captains are recruited and decide the team name and who they want to be in the team (of course, if who they want agrees, if not, players are selected at random.) At the beginning of every two months there will be a tournament deciding the starting ladder of each team and their skill level, and weekly-based tournaments will decide on who moves up or down the ladder. The system works like this:

Opening tournament: Decides ladder standings.

1st Place: 3 points

2nd Place: 2 Points

3 Place: 1 Point

The amount of points your team has determines how they rank along with the rest of the teams.

The discord is organized in such a way that your role in the server is the type of class (Attack, Support, Tank, etc.) so that each team is broken up into equal and balanced sets.

However, that's not all! We are also allowing all casual players in as well, allowing them a safe, welcoming community to call home as they play. We welcome all players, casual or competitive.

We are currently recruiting admins and moderators as well as team captains for at least three different competitive teams.

For Admins/Moderators:

-Must be 14 years old or over.

-Must be active.

-Must be trustworthy.

-Must be willing to help moderate tournaments/events.

For Team Captains:

-Any age above 13.

-Must be active.

-Must be willing to run a team and report any problems/issues to moderators, as well as handle a team roster.

The server is currently private, however I will release it as soon as we have enough staff!

bvirus
09-03-2016, 11:50 AM
Are you EU or NA?

xWolfii
09-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Are you EU or NA?

NA, sorry for not specifying, let me update it real quick.

xWolfii
09-06-2016, 04:55 PM
Bumping this so more people can see.

LewdBunny
09-17-2016, 07:06 PM
How do we apply? And how old are you?

Spazzyorbit
09-21-2016, 07:47 AM
I'm interested in, I have been really looking for a competitive team, I'm a very good player and solo Q is trash.