PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Group/Team

Cyntvias
08-25-2016, 06:31 AM
Hi guys

I am 16 Years old and from germany. I am going into the 11. class. A few days ago, I bought a new computer. (Link: https://krotus-computer.de/custom-builds/28/1170-pc-liikelol)

I am going to start with YouTube and Twitch.Tv soon! With the computer is coming a good headset.
My other game I am playing a lot, it is League of Legends.

Actually I am new in Paladins. I didn't played it a lot, but I gonna learn fast. Maybe I find a team for eSport later? That's my target.

The time I play:
-> Monday - Friday: evening
-> Weekend: randomly, a lot, but nearly every sunday out of house

How you can contact me:
LoL EUW: sNs sAyasuso (but maybe I change my name there)
Paladins: Cynthias (I'll change my name! I don't know why I took this name :D )

I don't post my phone number public, but if you ask for, you'll get it.

I hope you want me to enjoy your team. A couch / Some experienced players would be helpful :)
Thanks for reading!

Cyntvias
08-25-2016, 11:23 AM
I would enjoy if you write in this thread :)

Cyntvias
08-26-2016, 12:10 PM
I'm learning fast. I actually prefere Tank. My main-language is german, my english is decent.
#up

Klaasy
09-13-2016, 07:38 AM
Hey,

My name is Klaas, I am 17 years old and from The Netherlands so our timezone is the same and I also play Paladins at the Monday - Friday evenings. I'm also looking for some people to play Paladins with, so maybe we can play Paladins together sometimes. :)
My IGN: Klaasy
My Skype: klaasy99

See you in the game!

Kesibo
09-13-2016, 08:55 AM
Hallo! My German is far from perfect, so I will just go with English :3 TAW (The Art of Warefare) is a gaming community for casual and competitive play alike! We have a lot of EU players, and they are all amazing people! Come to taw.net to apply, and be ready to have fun and make friends :D

Buubbeli
09-13-2016, 10:54 AM
I'm amazing? Thanks Kesibo :3. But yes I would also suggest to both of you two to join use, we're always happy to get more members joining our ranks here in TAW! Check out our website and if you have any questions or worries, feel free to ask!