PDA

View Full Version : Ulti and game modes?

LastHop3X
11-24-2015, 08:42 PM
Will the champions have an Ulti they can perform? And will there be different game Modes?

De9zT
11-24-2015, 10:33 PM
I would love to see a ulti, 3 talents seems low, so a ulti with like 2.30-3min Cooldown would be awesome and make positiv changes to the game. Different game modes im 100% sure will come in the near future.

Poodelz
11-24-2015, 11:48 PM
@De9zt 2-3min cd in the current state of the game for an ult is ridiculous. I won games after 8 minutes..30-50 secs are more realistic to me, if they change the speed of the game ofc they increase/decrease the cooldowns.

Kailness
11-25-2015, 02:54 AM
There is a "ULT" keybinding option in the menu so I guess they have something planned. The also confirmed that they will try an alternative fire version for every character.

And I think it's obvious that there will be many more modes but it's still too early in the beta to think about any of that.

De9zT
11-25-2015, 11:01 PM
@ Poodelz. The reason i want it to be a high cd, is beacuse if there is a low ulti cd people will just get bombardet with ultis and not make the game enjoyable imo. and i have played many games that lasted 12-15min. Plus u want it to feel special when u use your ulti. going to use ulti every 30sec will take the thrill away of ulti imo.

De9zT
11-26-2015, 12:08 AM
Sad news..Drybear confirmed they have no plans for ulti atm. But might in the future.

Zack
11-26-2015, 01:13 AM
There is a "ULT" keybinding option in the menu so I guess they have something planned. The also confirmed that they will try an alternative fire version for every character.

And I think it's obvious that there will be many more modes but it's still too early in the beta to think about any of that.

Noticed this earlier too, so I guess they will had something, that would be really nice.
For an ult, i'd say 90sec ~ 120sec, would be fine in this game