PDA

View Full Version : Most hard champs ?

BushHidden
07-30-2016, 09:43 AM
Hi guys i just want to know your opinion of what champ need more difficult to play better with him cause i need to expand my roster.

Sorry For My Bad English.

Fistfantastic
07-30-2016, 11:28 AM
We can't tell you the answer because only you can decide what's difficult. There may be characters who are objectively easier to play than others, but it's mostly down to you. Some may find difficulty in playing Fernando properly, whereas I think he's the easiest character in the game. Where I struggle with Kinessa or Ruckus, others will blast through the leaderboards without difficulty.

Sorry if this doesn't answer your question, I know it may seem like a non-answer, but I haven't got any context to provide you anything else. Go for the characters you want to go for, not which one's the easiest or most difficult to play! ^_^

dusan4
07-30-2016, 12:54 PM
Ying require's the most skill in the game. People often say so and I see why.

Obsidianmoon
07-30-2016, 01:15 PM
Ying require's the most skill in the game. People often say so and I see why.

Ying is probably the most difficult to play well right now. Her skill set requires a lot of skill to get good with and she is in a pretty weak state right now.

I find Drogoz can be difficult to play, mainly because he isn't all that strong at the moment. Kinessa can be either really easy or really difficult depending on who is on the enemy team and how you play her.

Androxus is easy to play, but can be difficult to play well. Same with Cassie, Buck, and Ruckus.

Really it depends on yourself and how well you can learn a champions strengths, weaknesses, and how to use their ability set effectively.

fieryred
07-30-2016, 01:37 PM
Hmmm...
Everybody if you are bad.
Nobody if you are good.
Hope that answered your question. Just kidding, personally I feel androxus is hard

JohnThEchidna
07-30-2016, 10:18 PM
Androxus is too difficult for me, slow shooting and you need to be very precise.

Fistfantastic
07-31-2016, 01:00 AM
Androxus is too difficult for me, slow shooting and you need to be very precise.

Just wanted to say that's an awesome username! And that I agree.

I considered Ying, but I'm not sure if she was difficult because I mostly play with controllers or if it's because there's some genuine challenge. Considering her low rate of fire, illusion management and detonating them I certainly see where the issue lies.

GhostOokami
07-31-2016, 02:16 AM
I find Ying and Androxus both very hard to play. Both I really like but I cant compete with them.

Ying is just so complex that its mind boggling, so many things need to go perfect for her to shine, but there are some really good ying players out there.

With Androxus I just suck hard landing hits with him, every other character in the game I have no issue, but with him I cant do it for some reason.

Azurion
07-31-2016, 11:57 AM
Kinessa is hard to , one bad positionning error and your dead to pretty much anyone

BoxerBrute
07-31-2016, 02:20 PM
I'd say Ying for tricky illusion play and Androxus for precise aiming. I'd also add Drogoz to that list, I see some players do amazingly well with him while most are terribad.

FaithInDestruction
08-01-2016, 07:17 PM
idk what so hard about Ying I picked her up so easily :p
The only problem I have right now is I haven't played Ying in a month so yeah give about 3 days to relearn her xD
if you want to know my deck just ask me :)

NinjaBoffin
08-02-2016, 08:27 AM
Ying Requires the most amount of Mechanical skill.

Kinessa needs to have good aim to be very effective (Headshots)